Canara Bank, Satpur Branch, Nashik
Account Name – National Association For the Blind, Unit Maharashtra, Nashik
Account No. – 1368101011334
IFSC Code – CNRB0001368
State Bank of India, Satpur Branch, Nashik
Account Name – NAB Unit Maharashtra, Nashik
Account No. – 32714773949
IFSC Code – SBIN0003872
You also can be a part of this noble cause…..How?
You can also sponsor – Expenses for the students from 5th to 10th std.
1. One years educational expenses Rs. 25000/- of visually impaired or disabled child.
2. One years educational Books & Kit Rs. 3000/- expenses for one Breakfast Rs. 2100/- for one student.
3. Expenses for one Meal Rs. 5100/-
4. Transportation (Pick up & drop) cost Rs. 5000/- per year for visually impaired and disabled students.
5. You can keep a permanent deposit Rs. 35000/- out of which meal will be offered annually on your desired day to all our visually impaired school girls for 10 years.
6. 50% Tax exemption is available vide notification under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
7. Your help in this project will enable us to continue rendering the welfare services to visually impaired and multiple disabled persons.
It is a new concept introducing for the welfare activities for the blind. We appeal to the general public to donate their household goods and material which they want to dispase off. they may be old clothes, Vehicles, furniture, electronic gadgets, toys home appliances etc. The charity shop sells these articles at a normal cost to the poor and needy people. The sale proceeds, thus accumulated are used for the rehabilitation and welfare of the blind.